Thursday, October 10, 2013

Notice

Hey Jammers!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in the last few months. Animal Jam still doesn't work on my computer, and I can't take screenshots or video on my parents' computers. I'm sure I'll figure something out, cause I hate using laptops that aren't mine. XD

So! Anyway! I may be doing a few videos of Pokemon X and Y when it comes out, along with other things until AJ works again for me.

For now, take this weird screenshot I got a while ago:



--Ravenpaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw