Saturday, September 7, 2013

Party soon-ish!

Hey Jammers!

I have noticed that we are almost at 20,000 views! When it finally hits that number, I'm having a party!


Ravenpaw's Super Rad 20,000 View Party!

When?: Whenever I hit 20,000 views here on AJC! It will be held that day at 6:00 PM EST.
Where?: It will be in my den! I will keep it unlocked until 7:45 PM EST.
What do I wear?: The most awesome outfit you can think of!
 Other info?: I will not be accepting buddy requests there, sorry!


 Tell me if you can make it!

--Ravenpaw

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Count me in! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw