Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Advice Page - Suspended for no reason

Hey Jammers!

I got this question from XxUnstoppablexX, a good friend of mine!:

"I just got banned/suspended for a day. I just typed a face. What should I do?!"


First up, don't panic. It's only one day. It could be worse!

I was recently suspended for no reason, too. You could try contacting AJHQ to say you didn't say anything bad, but they take a while to reply to emails, usually more than a day, but you can still try it.

If you have a back-up account or storage, use that to tell people that it is you and you got banned for no reason.

If you don't have much to do otherwise, you could try out some of these Animal Jam-like sites I play sometimes:

fantage.com
clubpenguin.com
poptropica.com

But explain to your parents that it was a mistake, so they don't get mad at you. 

What emoticon even gets you suspended, is what I'm wondering! o.o

--Ravenpaw

2 comments:

  1. I love the new header! Also the backup is a good idea! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your other blog :D
    im going to add your blog to my other blogs page ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw