Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wooden Toy Box and more

Hey Jammers! There is a Wooden Toy Box in Jam Mart Furniture:


I like it! It's non-member, too!

Now for the Enchanted Hollow glitch, like I promised.

Stand here.
Open up someone's buddy games, but don't click anything yet. 
Click the little space above the Games bar.
Click the Shell Game and cancel your request to play immediately.
When you start running up the wall, click the bookshelf. Done!

It's a pretty cool glitch!

When I was looking through my old old AJ movies, I found a couple old old pictures of my animal! Check it out! They go from newest to oldest:





Neat, huh? I used to really like dark colors. I like brighter colors a bit better now!

--Ravenpaw

2 comments:

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw