Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mushroom Table

Hey Jammers! There is now a Mushroom Table being sold in Jam Mart Furniture:


I love this item, how about you? I just wish it was non-member.

Earlier today, one of my friends pointed out that Goldfishypuppy has a brownish-red Worn Blanket:


Wow, looks cool! That's all 3 Worn Blanket rumor colors confirmed! Faded purple, blue, and red.

Smileygirl11 has this. I found it a while ago, though,
she might have changed her animal.
                                                    


Now for the Advice Page!

Ninif asks: "There is this person on AJ who keeps bullying me, how do I tell them nicely to stop?"

Well, you could always say "(Bully's name here), please stop saying those things. It is not very nice", or "If someone said those things to you, how would YOU feel?" Those are usually the things I say.

RainbowRider asks me: "I know this is the question you used in your example, but do you have any tips on how to get good rares? I'm horrible at trading, and I want to know how to get a few good items."

When someone declines my trade, I ask them what they want for the item.
If they say something specific, like "Reindeer Antlers", and you have it, then you can trade them. If you don't have it, ask if they want something else. If you have it, trade, if you don't, ask again. This can go for a while.
On the other hand, most people say something like "I don't know" or "rares". Ask what kind of rare items. If they still say "I don't know", make an offer of what you'd trade for that item. If they decline, ask them to buddy you, and you can keep trading later.
Of all things... don't overreact when they decline your trade. It's rather annoying, and it gives you less of a chance of getting that item. Nice traders get nice items!


That's all for now, Jammers!

--Ravenpaw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw