Sunday, August 19, 2012

Diamond Necklace

Hey Jammers! There is a Diamond Necklace in Epic Wonders:



I saw it on somebody – it looks like it's pretty heavy!

Earlier today in Coral Canyons, you will not believe what I saw. So, you know all those rumors of "blue worn blankets"? Turns out that blue worn blankets actually exist!:


Awesome! So now I've seen 2 rumor colors that actually exist... faded purple and blue. Here is the faded purple one on Smileygirl11:


Both of these colors look pretty neat!


Now for Advice Page! 

Mia776 asks me: "Well, this isn't about AJ, but I have no confidence. Do you know how to gain confidence?"

Confidence, huh? Like, having someone's confidence? Usually I just play with someone for a while, and asking what they like and don't like. Sometimes I visit people and help them out with things. That usually gains peoples' trust. Hope that helps, Mia!

That's all the questions on the Advice Page for now. Keep sending in those questions! :D

--Ravenpaw

3 comments:

  1. THANKS 1,000000000000000! :D! XD. Was that to much 0's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really sorry i cant be on very much lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. VisualEffects?? I think I remember him from some youtube scammer video!!!!!!! Cool!

    -littlepanda8

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I see you're going to post a comment. If so, please follow these rules:

1- No mean, rude, or inappropriate things in the comment.
2- No swearing!
3- No insults.
4- Please don't comment about the bad things in AJ (dating, wars, etc.) unless you are commenting nicely or are against them.

If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned from commenting.

Thanks!

--Ravenpaw